Website Evolve Talent
- Multinational Organisation
- 1 X Temp role at Brooklyn and 1 X Permanent role at Westmeadows
- Immediate Start
About our client
Our client is a global organisation and leading supplier of high quality equipment to the food manufacturing industry in Australia. They are an established player in their industry with years of experience. They are currently experiencing a period of growth within the business and therefore they are looking for an experienced handson Storeperson to look after their warehousing operations.
About the Role
As the successful applicant you will be required to liaise with both the manufacturing department and the office staff and coordinate parts both for dispatch and for internal manufacture.
The person would need to be motivated to achieve all daily duties and maintain a high level of tidiness of the stores area.
Briefly summarize the major function and purpose of the position.
- Picking and packing orders (kitting)
- Provide accurate receipting and dispatching goods.
- Book freight/courier companies and completion of consignment notes
- Record keeping and job accountability
- Communicate with various departments of items received and dispatched
- Stock control and ongoing stock take checks for accuracy on quarterly basis
- Perform overtime work to make sure all daily requirements achieved when required
- General cleaning & housekeeping of stores area
- Forklift operation to receive deliveries and send shipments
- Manual handling of goods
- Other warehouse duties as assigned by the manager
What you will bring to the role
The successful candidate will have;
- Forklift License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work self-managing / with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet deadlines and have an excellent attention to detail
- Car license – full (manual vehicle)
- Well established computer experience
What’s in it for you
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity with an immediate start. One offer is competitive base salary + superannuation. For a confidential discussion please call Sushil on 0434252860