Working for an E-commerce focused digital consultancy, your job will be to work as a back end developer helping build APIs in Node and deploy through serverless tech.
The company are exciting, they are working with some of brands in Australia that at least I think are cool, and have been expanding year on year for the last 6 years for one reason – their clients keep referring them because of the awesome work they do!
- Working in a dedicated team, working on new code to help meet client goals and business objectives
- Playing a crucial role in supporting different clients.
- Maintaining, optimising, and evolving a custom middleware application that is constantly scaling (API calls, data ingestion, queues, etc.)
- Continuously look for ways to improve the performance of middleware and back-end applications.
- Solve technical problems and clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients
- Create documentation for internal teams as well as clients (confluence & Open API)
- Work meticulously through a planned program and roadmap of initiatives, tickets, and projects.
- Translate JIRA ticket requirements into backend solutions for either website or middleware using Node.js, AWS, server-less, etc.
- Deliver the best technical implementations – all rooted in velocity, security, and stability
- Demonstrated commercial experience in a similar role (agency preferred),
- eCommerce experience working with multiple systems (CMS, ERP, Serverless, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of serverless/terraform and AWS functions like Lambda consuming and creating JSON payloads for middleware
- Experience with Node.js language in building middleware or integration requirements
- Fluency building and working with third-party APIs (Restful and graphQL) – building and consumption of JSON payloads for frontend or ERP requirements
- Experience with API testing and documentation using tools like swagger
- Experience with Unit testing
Other details you’ll want to know:
- Salary: $80-$100K + Super
- Regular team lunches
- Early Friday finishes
- Remote working – work from anywhere in Aus
- Investment into courses you’d like to take (Up to $3K per year)
If this sounds like it could be of interest, apply now via the link and I will give you a call to tell you more.