Evolve Talent is actively recruiting for a privately-owned Australian company, specialising in construction and commercial fit outs. The organisation has a great name in the market with over 50 years of experience where they specialise in medium – large job. This organisation has an outstanding reputation for delivering on high-profiled, highly skilled jobs and have built a successful growing organisation off their level of service.
This company is a well-established contractor that works across with; construction fit out, specialist commercial project and looking to grow within the new construction projects. You will be able to join a family cultured organisation, with a good work life balance with career progression available if the right attitude is shown. You will be supported by other estimators with a good healthy team environment.
The successful applicant will complete a wide variety of duties in this estimator position on projects up to $10m. Working in a friendly construction fit out team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Australia in an estimating role with new construction
- Someone that takes pride in their work and attention to detail
- Extensive exposure to new build construction
- Confident working autonomously and within a team
- Ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships
- Experience with assistance in development of submission documentation is highly desirable.
To be successful for this position you must be residing in Australia and have full work rights.
If you would be interested in hearing more, please reach out to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org