About the role
Evolve Talent is currently searching for 2 x Desktop Support Specialist to support with a Refresh Program for their NDS Project (National Deskside Support) for an immediate start based on site SOR – HMAS Stirling.
About the role and requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in a Level 1 & 2 Desktop Support role or similar
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office products
- Basic Network knowledge to assist with diagnosing faults.
- Computer hardware experience to diagnose faults and communicate with vendors for remediation.
- Ability to manage multiple problems at once – prioritise issues.
- Strong customer service focus
Skills and expertise required:
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline and significant experience in ICT health environment.
- NV Clearance
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written.
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Broad IT generalist experience
- Support of Applications
- Tertiary education qualifications
- Australian Citizenship
About Evolve Talent
We exist to help build extraordinary careers and businesses.
By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long term relationships efficiently and expertly. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
How to apply.
Please click apply now.