Website Evolve Talent
- Fixed Term Contracts with Annual & Personal Leave included
- FIFO Perth, Albany, Geraldton & Busselton
- 8/6 7/7 Roster, Paid for 12.5hrs days, Super on all hours worked
Since 2004, Evolve Talent has been connecting candidates with leading Australian businesses. That is a long time to be nurturing relationships, which is why our recruitment specialists are at the forefront of the industry, both in Australia and overseas. We are known for our commitment to delivering a truly tailored, personalised service, with the highest professionalism to our clients and potential employees.
On behalf of one of our key clients, Evolve Talent currently have several openings for Dozer/Wheel Dozer Operators, for family friendly rosters in WA. These will be fixed term contracts which include Annual Leave and Personal Leave Entitlements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Dozer or Wheel Dozer operating experience in an open cut mining environment – no less than 1 years’ experience solid operating
- Current Manual C Class Drivers Licence – HR licence desired.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate OR Proof of Vaccination.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Strong commitment to safety
- Have experience in operating any of the following Dozer equipment: CAT D10, D11, and Wheel Dozer 854k
What’s on offer in return:
- Immediate start, 8/6, 7/7 rosters, days, and nights
- Meals and Accommodation provided – excellent camp facilities, with gym and swimming pool!
- Fixed Term contracts – accrue AL, PL + Super on all hours
- FIFO from various WA locations, Perth, Albany, Busselton & Geraldton included
- Permanent opportunities with client after 4 months
- Competitive and market-based pay rates!
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualifications, skills and experience necessary, and this sounds like a company you would like to be involved with, please submit your resume clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.