Website Evolve Talent
About the Role:
Lead by example working for an established Tier 1 contractor. You will implement effective styles to make sure projects finish on time and to a top quality standard. This is an exciting position for a Electrical project manger who has experience and understanding of the water treatment industry.
- Day to day running of electrical projects
- Plan and implement practice’s and methods of delivery
- Monitor labour and budget costs
- Redesign on the job to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding
- Collaborate with other trades
Skills & Requirements:
You will have multiple years experience delivering projects and full versed on the electrical and safety standards.
- Plan works on site allocating labour and materials
- Provide clients and teams on up to date time frames
- Experience leading a team and showing adaptability
- Train and develop staff and labour hire
- Introduce safe working practices and health and safety measures.
- Leadership role within a Tier 1, Australian established electrical contractor
- Above market salary with additional benefits
- Enjoy the work you do and evolve with the company
- Define your own style and processes
- Enjoy a culture where staff are valued
About the Company:
This Tier 1 client focuses on attention to detail delivering high end and bespoke projects. Their method of delivery, is renowned in the industry working with some of Sydney’s most reputable companies. They provide a wide range of electrical and communication solutions as well as covering fit outs and industrial works. With multiple secured works this is a move where you will be valued and a contributor to their growth.
How to Apply?
Click APPLY or contact Jordan on 0481 773 241 for a confidential discussion.
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.