Website Evolve Talent
- International Organisation
- Parramatta, NSW
- Immediate Start
About our client
Our client is a global organisation and leading supplier of high quality equipment to various industries including mining, packaging, manufacturing to name a few . They are an established player in their industry with years of experience. They are currently experiencing a period of growth within the business and therefore they are looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician.
This is an exciting position for an experienced Service Engineer (Industrial Electrician) who wishes to further their career with advanced automation systems. This is a Field Service role and will have a central focus on providing customers with technical support through, service, breakdown and maintenance work.
You will need to have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to not only customer needs but also ensuring that all company equipment is functioning at the highest possible technical availability for the customers.
- Perform Electrical, Mechanical & Robotic Services.
- Perform Electrical and panel service, support and assembly.
- PLC, HMI, Pneumatic and robotic maintenance, fault finding, service and repair.
- Perform breakdown, service support and repairs as required- to include both Mechanical and Electrical.
You will have:
- An A Grade Electrical License.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive approach to daily tasks.
- The ability or keen willingness to learn new computer, robotic or PLC software.
- An additional qualification e.g., mechatronics / mechanical / electrical.
- Experience working on robotic applications, automated machinery and processing equipment but not a necessity.
The organization encourages and values can do attitude and is committed to future growth of employees who believe in it.
One offer is competitive base salary + superannuation + car/car allowance
For a confidential discussion please call Sushil on 0434252860