About The Company
Founded in January 2005. The company is 100% Australian owned and located in Southwest Sydney.
Specialists in industrial high and low voltage electrical services and associated civil works, including installation, maintenance, testing, commissioning, and project management to both public & commercial sectors across Australia.
About the Role
We are seeking NSW Licensed Electricians, With cable jointing certifications. Our client has secured some exclusive packages on some of Sydney’s most sought-after projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven and motivated individuals to secure long term work whilst earning above award rates.
- Installing Electrical systems
- All works associated with electrical install
- Competent in cable joints 33KV, 66KV and 132KV
- Ability to demonstrate safe working practices
- Substation Installation and upgrades
- Electrical connections and associated testing
Skills & Experience
- NSW Electrical license
- Cable jointing certs – advantageous
- Construction white card
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Read and interpret electrical drawings and plans
- Experience in the Electrical Supply Industry
We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply regardless of Culture or religion.
- Join a growing team and develop personal skills
- Fantastic Hourly rates and packages
- Yearly reviews for performance with rate increases
- Dynamic team culture
- Optional overtime
How to Apply
If you feel that this position suits you well and you fit the above criteria, please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call him on 0481 773 241
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer, please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)