Website Evolve Talent
About The Company
I am on the hunt for Industrial Electricians for a variety of projects across NSW. Long term work and a company that values your ability and quality are always key elements that help you to deliver to the best of your abilities. With the Industrial sector really starting to ramp up now is the time to transition to a company with an exceptional reputation.
About the Role
This projects have a heavy focus on the manufacturing and assembly industry. Being able to think fast and work overtime when require will be a key element on these projects. Relevant experience in industrial settings is an advantage but not a key requirement. There are opportunities for full-time positions, night-shifts, shutdowns and casual Mon-Friday.
- Ability to read, interpret & fully understand electrical diagrams, drawings & specifications
- Have the capacity to install all Electrical containment as well as sets and fabrications
- Think on your feet, always adhering to HSE policies
- Understanding of VSD’s & PLC’s with the ability to fault find.
- Termination and wiring of control circuits, switchboards, motors and pumps
Skills & Experience
- Clear mindset to make decisions to complete tasks
- Experience working in plants, mining, manufacturing and industrial settings
- OHS White card – Essential
- NSW / overseas electrical license – Essential – Trade assistants with relevant experience will be considered.
- Basic hand tools
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity for a full-time position
- Lots of overtime on a variety of projects
- Guaranteed Mon-fri work
- Great team culture to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jordan Stainer on 0481 773 241 for a confidential discussion, alternatively you can email him on email@example.com.
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)