Website Evolve Talent
About The Company
I am working with multiple Electrical contractors based in Western Sydney, looking for commercial fit out electricians. They can offer work Mon-Friday as well as weekend work and overtime. This is a great time to jump on a variety of projects that can give you job security.
About the Role
Having previous experience in the commercial space is essential. You will be joining a team that operates at a fast pace and delivers a very high standard. These project’s are located in Western Sydney. Your main duties will be pulling cables, installing electrical containment and wiring and terminations.
- Shop fitting, offices, shopping centers
- Experience with ladder, cable trays, basket and running cables
- Hands on electrical / data experience
- Installation electrical experience
- Pulling cables, and terminations
- Can work autonomously and within a team
Skills & Experience
- Previous commercial fit out experience
- OHS white card
- Understanding of Australian standards
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Basic tools
- Electrical License / Overseas equivalent.
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
- Secure long term fit out work
- Above award rates pay / Allowances paid above fair work commission awards
- IMMEDIATE start
- Working in the West of Sydney, NSW
How to Apply
If you feel that this position suits you well and you fit the above criteria, please APPLY or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him on 0481 773 241
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)