Website Evolve Talent
About our client
Our client is a global organisation and leading supplier of high quality equipment to the food manufacturing industry in Australia. They are an established player in their industry with years of experience. They are currently experiencing a period of growth within the business and therefore they are looking for an experienced Service Technician.
About the Role
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for
- Provide technical field service and support to customers by responding to callouts, completing maintenance requests, planned preventative maintenance, installation support and new equipment start up commissioning.
- Apply engineering aptitude to identify and solve problems.
- Provide customers with advice, training and assistance on equipment maintenance and safety issues.
- Work independently and as part of a team on new installations and upgrade projects giving timely response to issues raised.
- Supervise subcontract trade workers as required by job assignment.
- Travel to support our customers throughout ANZ region
- Produce reports including timesheets, service call reports and site inspection reports.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Project Management, Sales, Engineering, and other departments regarding issues and opportunities at customer sites.
What you will bring to the role
The successful candidate will have strong experience as a Service Technician in Food industry
You will also have
- Trade background in Mechanical or Electrical fitting. Experience in Refrigeration (commercial or industrial) is highly regarded.
- TIG welding experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience in food equipment manufacturing or refrigeration industries.
- Willingness to travel and complete projects as required.
- Previous experience in a customer-lead ‘Field Service’ position is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Experience with preparation of quotes.
- Excellent communication at all level of the organisation.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Safety focused.
What’s in it for you
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity with an immediate start for an individual with strong background as a Service Technician to take on a pivotal role within this organization. The organization encourages and values can do attitude and is committed to future growth of employees who believe in it.
One offer is competitive base salary + superannuation + car allowance + bonus
For a confidential discussion please call Sushil on 0434252860