About the role
Evolve Talent are currently seeking site experienced Administrators. This is an all-rounder position suitable for an experienced site administrator who is also happy to do utility work. Most of our rosters are 2&1 but we can also provide more flexible rosters.
- Previous Site Administrator experience – highly desirable
- INX experience essential
- Candidates will need to be able to provide a Police Clearance.
- Fly-In Fly-Out from PERTH.
- Contactable references
- Full work rights
- Rio Tinto, FMG or BHP Inductions are highly advantageous.
- You must be able to pass a fully comprehensive medical, as well as drug and alcohol testing every 28 days.
- Site administration duties
- Travel administration duties
- Must be willing to clean rooms, toilets, and carry out utility work when required.
- Candidates that have the ability to work alone in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinating all flights, accommodation and travel
- Being point of contact to all admin queries and issues on site.
- Double pay on public holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work
- Permanent opportunities
- Modern camp facilities on several of our sites
- Evolve cover onboarding/ pre-employment costs and standard PPE.
About Evolve Talent
We exist to help build extraordinary careers and businesses.
By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long term relationships efficiently and expertly. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
How to apply
If you meet the minimum criteria above, please click apply now and follow the ess. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview, this will be a good opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have!