Website Evolve Talent
Since 2004, Evolve Talent has been connecting candidates with leading Australian businesses. That is a long time to be nurturing relationships, which is why our recruitment specialists are at the forefront of the industry, both in Australia and overseas. We are known for our commitment to delivering a truly tailored, personalised service, with the highest professionalism to our clients and potential employees.
About the role
Evolve Talent is looking for suitably experienced Bus Drivers to join our teams working on various client sites, fly in and out of Perth to sites across WA.
Bus Drivers are responsible for driving workers between camp, site, and the airport. When not driving the bus, your duties may include grounds work, rubbish removal or laundry duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Recent Bus Driving experience.
- Current HR Drivers Licence with PTD Authorisation.
- Clean and current National Police Clearance – Or willing to obtain.
- Be able to pass a VOC.
- Strong communication skills including Two- Way Radio experience.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Be able to pass Drug Screens every 28 days
- Bus Drivers with no FIFO experience encouraged to apply
- Full working rights
- Fully Vaccinated
- Weekly pay
- FIFO ex Perth
- Immediate Start – 2/1 Rosters
- Modern camp facilities on majority of sites
- Temp to permanent opportunities
- Onboarding and PPE provided
- Meals and accommodation provided
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualifications, skills, and experience necessary, and this sounds like a company you would like to be involved with, please submit your resume clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.