Website Evolve Talent
About the role
Evolve Talent are looking for hospitality workers to join our team working with our client. These roles are FIFO from Perth with rosters going for a maximum of 2&1.
The role of a FIFO Utility can be a varied role and can involve any of the following
- Housekeeping – General cleaning of rooms, making beds, emptying bins, cleaning of bathrooms and toilets.
- Kitchen Hand – High volume dishwashing, basic food preparation.
- Dining Room Attendant- Replenishing of condiments during service, ensuring the dining room is kept clean during service time.
- Ground work- Maintaining the grounds around the village, mowing and weeding.
- Retail and Tavern work- RSA required
- Hospitality experience – highly desirable
- Flexible with working both day and night shift.
- Fly-In Fly-Out from PERTH- candidates must be based in Perth.
- Candidates with no FIFO experience encouraged to apply.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
- You must be vaccinated against COVID-19 as per WA Government mandate for FIFO workers
- Modern camp facilities
- Great way to start a career in the FIFO industry
- Developmental opportunities to grow your career
- All meals and accommodation provided
About Evolve Talent
We exist to help build extraordinary careers and businesses. By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long-term relationships efficiently and expertly. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
If you meet the minimum criteria above, please click apply now and follow the ess. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview, this will be a good opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have! Or email email@example.com
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.