Website Evolve Talent
About Evolve Talent
By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long-term relationships which is why our recruitment specialists are at the forefront of the industry, both in Australia and overseas. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow
Evolve Talent is looking for Hospitality workers to join the team with one of our clients on either a fulltime or casual basis working.
A utility role can be a varied role in the following departments.
- Housekeeping – Cleaning of the resident’s rooms & ensuites.
- Kitchen Hand – High volume dishwashing and some food prep.
- Dining Room Attendant – Ensuring dining room is kept clean, replenishing of condiments and drink dispensers during service.
- Retail & Tavern – Ensuring the retail shop is stocked up, general bar duties – RSA essential
- Mine Site Cleaning – Cleaning of offices and amenities – Mine site exp preferred but not essential
- Grounds & store – Maintaining the village, pool and groundwork around the camp. Offloading trucks and maintaining the storeroom – Forklift License desirable
- Hospitality experience – highly desirable
- Ability to Fly-In-Fly-Out from Perth
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test
- Candidates with no FIFO experienced encouraged to apply.
- Modern camp facilities
- Fantastic way to enter your FIFO career with the ability to develop and grow.
- Meals and Accommodation provided.
- Great Pay rate
How to apply:
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to start your FIFO career today please send you resume by clicking apply now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.