Website Evolve Talent
Evolve Talent is looking for Hospitality workers to join the team with one of our clients on either a fulltime or casual basis working on various sites.
The role of a FIFO Utility can be a varied role and can involve any of the following
- Housekeeping – cleaning rooms, making beds, emptying bins.
- Kitchen Hand – High volume dishwashing, basic food preparation, food temperature checks, emptying bins stock rotation and cleaning out fridges.
- Laundry – washing, drying, folding, and sorting linens.
- Dining Room Attending- wiping tables, restocking bain-maries and fridges.
- Bar and Tavern work- RSA required
- Retail work- restocking shelves, unloading delivery trucks
- Hospitality experience
- Fly-In Fly-Out from PERTH.
- Approved Managers highly desirable
- Barista Certificate highly desirable
- Candidates with no FIFO experience encouraged to apply.
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Medical & Drug Screen
- Able to provide or apply for a Police Clearance if requested
- Contactable references
- Immediate Start
- Great way to start or build on your career in the FIFO industry
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Development opportunities.
- Competitive pay rates
About Evolve Talent
We exist to help build extraordinary careers and businesses. By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long term relationships efficiently and expertly. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
If you meet the minimum criteria above, please click apply now and follow the ess. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.