About the role
Evolve Talent is looking for suitably experienced Utility workers to join our teams working on various client sites. These roles are FIFO from Perth with most rosters going for a maximum of 2&1.
The role of a FIFO Utility can be a varied role and can involve any of the following
- Housekeeping – cleaning rooms, making beds, emptying bins.
- Industrial / domestic cleaning – deep cleans.
- Kitchen Hand – High volume dishwashing, basic food preparation
- Laundry – washing, drying and sorting linens.
- Dining Room Attending
- Bar and Tavern work
- Retail work
- FIFO or Mining experience (highly desirable)
- Rio Tinto, FMG or BHP Inductions (highly advantageous)
- WA C Class driver’s license (essential)
- Safe food handlers Certificate
- Current police check – 6 months (or willing to obtain)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Be able to pass Drug Screens every 28 days.
- Ongoing work with an opportunity to go perm / full time with the clients
- Modern camp facilities on several of our clients’ sites
- Great way to start a career in the FIFO industry
- Diverse range of clients to work for
About Evolve Talent
We exist to help build extraordinary careers and businesses.
By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long term relationships efficiently and expertly. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
How to apply
Please click apply now and attach your resume.