As a developer, it can often be difficult to make a direct impact to help save the environment, unless of course, you work for a company that is doing just that!
So, if you want to work with for an environmental company making a direct impact on the world, read on!
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help them design, develop and support mission critical logistics applications used within the organisation. This role will work alongside other developers, business analysts and solution architects to deliver business outcomes.
The role will be responsible for creating web application that takes into consideration all aspects of Web application development. .NET and .NET Core skills, with an ability to identify and learn technologies quickly across the ever-changing tech-stack. Ideally, you will have also come from a background of embedded development too, with some knowledge of C++. If you have experience working with AWS Lambda, Docker, Java, React and Angular too, then they will love you – though this is not mandatory.
There is a strong pipeline of project work that will challenge your technical skills as well as complex problems to solve. With the support of a good team around you, this is an excellent opportunity if you like to collaborate, learn and share knowledge but also challenge yourself to find elegant solutions to the wide range of technical problems you may have to solve.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Team focused and dedication to customer service
- Results-oriented and ability to work to deadlines
- To aid in collaboration, they are currently working 3 days in the office with 2 days from home per week.
- They have an on-site Gym and Library too
- For this role they are looking to pay between $110k-$130K + super.
- Immediate start
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, apply now via the link and I will give you a call to tell you more.