I have got a client urgently looking for a Help Desk Support level 2 to replace a person who has been with the firm for over 5 years.
They are looking for a highly motivated IT Support Technician to join their IT team. Based in the Sydney CBD, the role is responsible for the day-to-day IT support of the Sydney office. The position is varied, being a mix of hands-on Mac end-user support, hardware maintenance and software management.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support and end to end ownership of assigned technical issues.
- Ensure an effective 1st and 2nd level customer support service experience to all users.
- Image, configure and maintain end user devices including Mac, PC and iOS.
- Manage all servers and racks.
- Support a diverse range of applications from O365 to creative applications like Adobe CC and Sketch.
- Excellent skills in managing and supporting an AD/O365 environment.
- Setup new users with all required accounts and privileges, provide induction training for IT and manage end user expectations on technical issues.
- Follow process and workflows as well as recommend improvements.
- Assist with creating, maintaining and upholding relevant information security policies and ensure any gaps are identified, remediated and reported.
- Contribute to the IT and User knowledge bases, document all new initiatives and changes to network, systems, and policies thoroughly.
- Training staff and inducting new starters on systems, processes, policies, or upcoming deployments.
- Assist with the maintenance of logs regarding IT operation and security functions.
- Maintain meeting room equipment, cabling and ensure all meeting room devices and laptops are in good working order and accessible.
- Manage Wi-Fi and LAN networks.
- Manage and update all network routers, switches and firewalls.
- Agency experience ideally but not mandatory
- A passion for technology and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software and troubleshoot processes quickly.
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English fluency essential)
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Must enjoy being part of a diverse team and enjoy dealing with people.
- Experience with the following platforms and systems:
- JAMF Pro
- Cisco Meraki
- Nimble Storage
- Maintaining large Mac environments.
- Office 365 administration
- AWS Services, covering EC2 and S3 management, storage, IAM.
- Mac OS 10.9 – 11 proficiency is required.
Salary: $75K – $85K
Start date: ASAP
If this sounds like it could be of interest apply via the link and I will give you a call.