Website Evolve Talent
- Permanent Role
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Murarrie, Qld
Our client is a multinational organization and specializes in installation and commissioning of manufacturing equipment in Food manufacturing companies in Australia. Due to a significant growth, they are currently recruiting Application Engineer/Technical Sales Support role to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for
- Process Solution Design – Engineering, pricing, prospect review
- Evaluate Customer Requirements – Focus on customer solution and experience.
- Be able to communicate to stakeholders and effectively inform and consult to the Sales Managers on product line value proposition with focus on customers.
- Participate in customer visits, negotiations and technical application meetings.
- Identify customer equipment and production requirements to formalise a company’s product or solution offer including product performance, capacities and yield.
- Define company’s technical and site requirements such as approvals & certifications
- Validate building layouts and ensure agreement of required company’s footprint and carry out site survey if required
- Responsibility for generating and validating the following technical proposal criteria’s (specification) Product, Equipment, Technical, Layout, Delivery Time, Installation and Commissioning, Total Price Initiate and perform lab tests and field tests to build approved company’s product data
- Bachelor degree in (electrical, industrial, chemical, mechanical or food engineering, food science).
- Experience in working in international environment communicating across multiple cultures
- Experience in formalizing application/system documentations e.g. quotes, contracts, price list, knowledge sharing systems
- Experience in working in food processing equipment supply chain
- Able to travel 70% domestic and overseas
- High energetic person with Can do attitude
This is a permanent opportunity to work for a multifaceted business. On offer is an excellent salary package and onsite parking. For any further questions please feel free to call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 860.