Website Evolve Talent
- Monday to Friday, Welshpool Workshop
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Full time permanent position, long term career opportunities
Since 2004, Evolve Talent has been connecting candidates with leading Australian businesses.
That is a long time to be nurturing relationships, which is why our recruitment specialists are at the forefront of the industry, both in Australia and overseas. We are known for our commitment to delivering a truly tailored, personalised service, with the highest professionalism to our clients and potential employees.
Our client specialises in the maintenance of low-level loaders and trailers for the mining industry.
We are currently recruiting for Parts & Service Officer to work in their Welshpool workshop.
The ideal candidate will have an interest/understanding of the automotive industry or come from a parts interpreter type background. Knowledge using Pronto would be highly advantageous although not essential.
Working on the service desk you will be responsible for taking customer calls, liaising with the service team, creating job orders, managing stock, and delivering first class service across the business.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Fundamentals of warehousing and stock control – inventory management
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills – MS Office/Excel, Pronto system or similar
- Understanding of OH&S & EPA obligations
- Awareness of business concepts, P&L fundamentals
- Knowledge of Haulage industry
- Ability to identify selling opportunitie
- Previous experience within the automotive or parts & service department
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to keep key stakeholders and customers updated on works progress
- The ability to communicate in person and over the phone
- High “Attention to Detail” well organised with the ability to multitask and manage your workload
- Current and Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Must have full working rights in Australia
What’s on offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday Perth based work
- Full time permanent position with long term career opportunities
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualifications, skills, and experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org