Website Evolve Talent
- Permanent Role
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Wetherill Park, NSW
Our client is an established concrete business based in western Sydney. With the growth in business over the last couple of years they are currently looking for an excellent payroll officer that can manage end to end payroll responsibilities.
About the role
- Accurately prepare and produce 4 weekly payrolls including STP
- A full interpretation and understanding of the company’s current EBA
- Prepare and reconcile Year End payroll reporting and requirements
- Review payroll compliance forms and documents
- Prepare and process Superannuation, PAYG Tax, Workcover and Payroll Tax
- Complying with relevant legislations and regulations e.g. SGL, ATO etc.
- Process Monthly returns for Income Protection and Redundancy
- Maintain Long Service Leave register
- Reconciliation of all Payroll Related accounts
- Onboarding New employees and maintaining employee records
- Dealing with payroll queries and termination payments
- Preparing employment contracts (when required).
- Support, Direct and Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of Time management system and processes to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Provide Systems Administration and Management of the Rostering and Time Management system
- Support the finance team as required which may include Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Experience in a similar role
- End to End Payroll Experience in a standalone role
- Experience with Payroll systems and Time Management systems (e.g.MYOB)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
- Self-Motivated, organised and reliable.
- Excel Skills – Intermediate to Advanced
- Strong Reconciliation Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
This is a permanent opportunity. On offer is an excellent salary package. For any further questions please feel free to call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 860.