Website Evolve Talent
We are seeking production labourer/Operators for this entry level position. This role is based in Port Hedland
Our client operates a concrete precast factory, providing concrete materials for the mining industry. You will be provided training on how to operate and test all of the equipment and materials.
The environment is noisy and hot, so we are looking for people with an aptitude for hard work and long hours.
About the Job:
- Immediate Start
- Temp to Permanent
- Full training provide
- Residential role in Port Hedland – NOT FIFO
You will start as a trainee until you are competent, then you will be moved onto an operators rate
- Trainee rate: $30.00/hr + Penalties
- Operator Rate: $34.00/hr + Penalties
- Senior Operator: $38.00/hr + Penalties
- Must have accommodation in Port Hedland
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test and pre-employment medical.
- Must have an aptitude for hard work and be comfortable working long hours.
- Forklift license – desirable but not essential
- Penalty rates for weekend work
- Monday to Friday Job
- Great team Environment
- Training Provided
How to apply
Please click apply now. Potential candidates will be contacted for a phone interview, this will be a good opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have!
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.