Website Evolve Talent
As an insurance builder, our client is committed to providing emergency response support services to Australia’s insurance industry. Operating across commercial and residential properties, our client pride themselves on rapid response, volume and customer service. Their reputation also extends beyond clients to internal staff where they believe every team member is key to their success.
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking experienced Restoration Technicians to join their team responsible for assessments, make-safes and remediation of property damage.
The role will suit someone with previous experience in insurance building industry / environment. Full training and upskilling will be provided on their internal systems.
What they can offer:
- Career progression into management positions.
- Great team of people who support and respect each other.
- Long term opportunity with a growing business with low turnover of staff.
- Full time work / competitive rates / overtime pay / expenses covered.
- Training and upskilling provided by the company over time.
Skills required/what you will need to apply:
- Previous experience in restoration or make safe insurance building.
- MUST have Australian residency.
- Ability to create a positive relationship between colleagues and clients.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an opportunity, click the Apply button now.