Website Evolve Talent
About our client
As an insurance builder, operating across commercial and residential properties, our client is committed to providing emergency response support services to Australia’s insurance industry.
About the role
- Carry out assessments, make-safes and remediation of property damage
- Report on all restoration works safely & to a high-quality standard.
- Follow instructions as directed & work safely in a team
- Perform onsite risk assessments & take part toolbox talks.
- Actively maintain company owned property at all times.
The role will suit someone with previous experience in insurance building industry / environment. Full training and upskilling will be provided on their internal systems.
What they can offer:
- Career progression into management positions.
- Great team of people who support and respect each other.
- Long term opportunity with a growing business with low turnover of staff.
- Full time work / competitive rates / overtime pay / expenses covered.
- Training and upskilling provided by the company over time.
Skills required/what you will need to apply:
- Previous experience in restoration or make safe insurance building.
- MUST have Australian residency.
- Ability to create a positive relationship between colleagues and clients.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an opportunity please call Chris Permats on 0481 213 482 OR apply now