Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
- Unprecedented automation project in transport & supply chain sector
- Can be based in QLD, VIC or NSW
- Be part of developing best practice safety for the new era of supply chain
Work with one of Australia’s leading organisations on this revolutionary supply chain transformation project. This two year contract role can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
About the role
Working closely with multidisciplinary project teams, you will provide strategic safety and risk management expertise to multiple supply chain projects across Australia.
- Expert stakeholder management and engagement
- Contractor management
- Risk management and assurance
- Systems and governance
- Develop high level business case reports and presentations
- Program management
Skills & Requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage and communicate risk effectively
- Strategic mindset and approach to safety
- Strong governance and assurance experience
- Experience providing safety expertise on complex, large scale projects
- Formal qualifications in WHS or related discipline
This role offers the opportunity to work with a leading Australian organisation with a large safety team and a variety of future career opportunities. An attractive salary package is on offer including employer of choice benefits.
Enquiries are welcome to Kirsten Romeo on 03 9118 7363 or Chloe Weaver on 0411 575 973. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.