- Immediate Start
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Full time work from home flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is leading FMCG company, and they are currently seeking an Sales Coordinator/Administrator.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational business and a well know brand. This is newly created role to support the sales, category, and buying team in their day to requirements.
- Provided outstanding field support and act as an efficient and reliable liaison personnel between the field staff, suppliers, and customers.
- Get involved with promotional planning and forecasting.
- Develop and drive sales and promotion campaign.
- Key contact with local and international agencies to enable efficient and effective administrative support and internal processes.
- Prepare monthly local sales reports using insights tools such as IRI (Aztec)
- Conduct regular pricing tier and competitive analysis for local market data and desktop research.
- Manage purchase to payment process to drive timely and accurate invoicing and payment across consumer and trade marketing functions.
- Leverage category insights to build value add propositions across channels and customers.
- Work with Marketing Team to create promotional flyer for Successful Independents Magazine
- Work with big retailers across Australia and understand and implement on their needs – generate strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Assist with the sell through of clearance stock directly to retailers.
- Build strong brand image and promotion group and business reputation in market.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience of managing the key Customers in Australia, incl. Coles, Metcash etc.
- Experience in trade spend management.
- Consistently demonstrate ethical behaviours and integrity beyond reproach
- Demonstrates ownership and strong business acumen.
- Planning, organizing and hands on excellent execution.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills (amidst ambiguity)
- Passion & stamina to go the long haul in a fast-growing market
- Strong communication skills (verbally & written)
- Demonstrate very strong analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Is open-minded and demonstrate a “can do” approach. Is resourceful and inventive
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver on objectives, across functions and in challenging circumstances.
- Display high level of resilience under internal & external pressure
- Avid and humble learner
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Intermediate/Advanced level)
This is a permanent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment. Offer is an excellent salary package and work from home flexibility. For any further questions please feel free to call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 860.