Evolve Talent are fast becoming a leading agency in the Community Service sector across Brisbane and Regional areas of QLD. We pride ourselves on openness and transparency and aim to work alongside the best candidates in the sector and introduce them to the most reputable organisations in QLD.
About the role:
Evolve Talent are seeking an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist or Allied Health professional for a Youth Specialist role located in Cairns
In this dynamic role, you will help build capacity and provide a range of youth support and transition services to young people in the community. You will coach and support young people to identify and achieve goals.
Support vulnerable young people with:
- Building healthy relationships with families and in the community.
- Capacity building through school to find employment and or education.
- Mental health interventions and indirect counselling
- Accessing safe and stable accommodation free of violence and abuse.
Passionate Practitioner with experience supporting young people in all areas of their life.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Allied Health Services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Practitioner/ Case Manager in the Child, Youth and Family sector.
- Knowledge of factors attributing to young people disengaging from family, schooling and community groups.
- Current Blue Card
- First Aid and CPR
- QLD Drivers License
- Experience supporting the Indigenous population/ strong cultural awareness.
- Permanent Full Time position
- Supportive Team environment
- Development and internal training
- Career progression plans
- Ongoing professional development
SCHADS Award – $71,000 – $79,000 + Super + Salary Packaging up to $15,900
Be quick, we are considering applicants as they apply.
For a confidential chat about the role or to find out what other opportunities are available please email Coby with your updated resume.